Manifestation is the combination of mindset, belief, and action which you can use to build your dream life. From manifesting a dream job to attracting abundance and love, many believe that you can achieve anything when you use the law of attraction and manifestation.
One powerful tool that can help you on your manifestation journey is journaling!
By writing down your thoughts, feelings, and intentions you can clarify your desires, identify limiting beliefs, and track your progress all inside your manifestation journal.
In this article, you will find 45+ journal prompts for manifestation that can help you align your energy with your desires and take inspired action toward achieving your goals. Whether you want to manifest abundance, love, success, or personal growth, these writing prompts will help you to cultivate a mindset of abundance, self-love, and positivity.
But before we begin…
What Is The Law Of Attraction?
The law of attraction is the idea that a person’s thoughts, feelings, and beliefs can attract certain experiences, circumstances, and events into their life.
This concept is based on the idea that like attracts like, so positive thoughts and emotions can bring about positive experiences, while negative thoughts and emotions can bring about negative experiences.
The law of attraction says that by focusing on positive thoughts and emotions, you can bring about positive changes in your life and attract what you desire. The idea was made popular through books and films such as “The Secret” and since then law of attraction journaling has been embraced by many people as a way to improve their lives and manifest their dreams.
Manifestation Journal Prompts
And now, onto the promised manifestation prompts! I’ve tried to break the writing prompts down into categories to help you make the process of using the law of attraction a little easier so I hope that they help!
- What are your long-term manifestation goals?
- Create a list of underlying beliefs and values that you have that influence your goals and intentions. Are there any values or beliefs that don’t serve you?
- Create a list of things you can do that will help you to align your thoughts, feelings, and actions with your manifestation goals.
- What are the most important things you want to manifest in your life, and why?
- Brainstorm ways that you can use to help you stay focused and on track.
- Create a list of potential obstacles to manifesting your goals, and how can I overcome them?
Start your day the right way with these Morning Journaling Prompts!
Identifying Limiting Beliefs
- Think about some negative self-talk patterns that you might have that could be holding you back from manifesting your desires.
- What are some limiting beliefs you have about yourself, your abilities, or your worthiness to receive what you want?
- How have your past experiences shaped your beliefs about what is possible for you?
- Create a list of affirmations that you can use to challenge and replace limiting beliefs.
- Think about activities that will challenge you and help you to let go of limiting beliefs.
- Think of ways to reframe your mindset so you can focus on abundance and possibility rather than scarcity and doubt.
- Write about some signs that you might be operating from a place of limiting beliefs, and how can you shift your mindset.
- Write a list of ways you can cultivate a growth mindset and embrace challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
Creating a Positive Mindset
- Make a list of 10 things you are grateful for each day for the next week.
- Think about how gratitude has helped you attract positive experiences into your life.
- Write a letter to God expressing your gratitude for all that you have.
- How can you use positive affirmations to reprogram your mind with empowering beliefs and thoughts?
- What are some ways you can practice self-care and prioritize your well-being to support your manifestation goals?
- How can you include time in your day for visualization where you can imagine yourself succeeding and achieving your goals?
- Write down three things that will help you to create a sense of abundance and prosperity in your life.
- Think about ways that you can use the law of attraction to attract positive experiences and circumstances into your life.
- Are there any people or situations in your life that have a negative hold on you? How can you practice forgiveness and let go of these negative emotions and experiences?
- Describe a time when you had to release something or someone that was no longer serving you.
- Make a list of things you can let go of each day for the next week.
- Reflect on how letting go has helped you attract positive experiences into your life.
- Write a letter to God asking for help in releasing what no longer serves you.
- Create a list of ways that you can intentionally stay present and focused on the positive aspects of your life.
- How can you use your manifestation journal to reflect and track your progress and stay motivated on your manifestation journey?
Tip! Create a Gratitude Journal and use these gratitude journaling prompts to help you get started.
Taking Inspired Action
- Create a list of three things you can do this week to move closer to your dream life.
- How can you use your intuition to guide you in taking action toward your manifestation goals?
- What are some ways you can take calculated risks and step outside your comfort zone to support your manifestation goals?
- Create a list of your strengths and talents and include how you can use them to help you achieve your goals.
- Think about the people in your life. Is there anyone who you can collaborate with to help you achieve your manifestation goals?
- Create a list of people who you haven’t met yet who could help you in achieving your dreams. How can you make contact with them and meet them?
- How can you use failure and setbacks as opportunities for growth and learning?
- Create a list of ways that you can stay accountable and motivated on your manifestation journey.
- Brainstorm ways that you can use time management and productivity techniques to maximize your effectiveness in taking action toward your goals.
- Create a list of ways that you can celebrate your successes and milestones along the way.
Need help with your visualization work? Try our powerful visualization journal prompts to help you get started!
Trusting the Process
- Think of some ways that you can surrender your need to control the outcome and trust the process.
- Do you believe that everything will work out for your highest good? If not, think of ways that you can work towards building this belief.
- Think of ways that you can build a sense of trust and belief in God’s abundance and support.
- How can you use prayer and meditation to connect with God and trust His guidance?
- What are some ways you can let go of the attachment to specific outcomes and trust that God will provide what’s best for you?
- Create a list of ways that you can create a sense of inner peace and trust in God’s plan, even in the face of challenges and uncertainty.
- How can I use the power of intention to align your energy with God’s plan and trust in HIs support?
- What are some ways I can celebrate and honor God’s abundance and support in your life?
And there you have it! A collection of journal prompts for manifestation that can help you tap into the law of attraction and the power of your thoughts and create the life you’ve always wanted!
I hope that you will find these manifestation writing prompts helpful and remember, don’t be afraid to get creative and create some of your own prompts – the most important thing is to trust the process and to be consistent.